Happy new year!!!!! I can't believe it's the beginning of another year. How crazy is that?! Last year just flew by. I guess all my months and stuff run together with all the IF treatments and stuff. Except for the last few months.. those really stick out to me. I guess because they were a rough couple of months. Life changing. I'm just hoping that this year will bring better things for us. We are hoping to get adoption rolling. I would love the sound of a baby in the house by the end of the year. Whether that happens or not who knows. I think we are going to get a homestudy done with or without an agency. Just in case something comes up we can be approved. It's crazy.
Not much else has been going on. I guess since we aren't doing IF treatments anymore life has slowed down. I hate to say it but I kind of miss IF treatments. At least the thought of actually trying to have a baby was a good one. Now that we know we can't have our own child we are excited about adoption. It's a whole different process. Stressful just the same though.
Well, I hope this year brings everyone everything they deserve!!!!! Maybe our luck will change! That would be a good thing. That's it for now. Adios.
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment