Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blah

I have been a little down for the past couple of days. I guess I have been thinking about how I should have gone through ER and getting ready for ET. But.. maybe that will happen in Sept. I just hate that my body didn't cooperate. I've just been a little sad. Jeff said something the other day about us should have been getting pregnant this coming week. He's so sweet about everything. He's also very positive. I love that about him. And I love that he wants to go to every appointment with me big or small. He's been great through this whole thing. I just hope and pray that it works out next time. It will! I just need to get past these next few days and then look forward to our next IVF treatment.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sorry about this cycle Melanie - I hope your next one has completely opposite outcomes - with a solid BFP in the end!

BTW - I tagged you, and the details are on my blog!