I love my husband with all my heart! I swear there are days that he just drives me crazy! The past few days have been some of them. He has now proceeded to lose his cell phone. He had to go to a call the other night. It was a gross call (dead body that had been there a week or so). He came home that night and stripped in the garage. He swore that he was stinky. He was taking off all his garb and now his phone is missing. He can't find it anywhere and can't remember where he put it. He had thought that it was at the cleaners in the pocket of his uniform. How about no. He called me tonight and said he'd been thinking about it. He thinks he put it on my truck and left it there. That's just great!!! I'm sure it's smooshed into a million pieces by now. What drives me crazy is that he didn't even start looking for it really until after he got his uniforms back from the cleaners. If he would have thought about it that night we could have searched for it and found it. Oh no.. that's too easy! I'm so glad I took insurance out on his phone. I figured that if he had to arrest someone and they got unruly at least his phone would be insured if it got broken. So, he gets to make a call the the phone company and tell them that he lost his phone. Crazy man. I love him to death!
Today I get a call at work and it was my fantastic husband. My first thought was YAY!! He found his phone!! Oh no! He has now completely locked himself out of the house. I swear. Although he had the extra key to his car with him for some reason. He was probably out there looking for his phone.. hahahaha. So he comes to my office and gets my door key. Well, later I get another call from him. Guess what my first thought was. Yep.. thought he'd found the phone. NOPE! He is informing me that I need to go to my parents house and get the house key from them. I thought he had just left my key at their house. NOPE! That goodness they have a spare key. He couldn't find his keys when he left for work (I found them in the closet when I got home). And, he left my key in the house. See.. there's a pattern here. The man is crazy! He just needs to slow down. So, there's my thoughts on men being the lesser species. I have a husband who can't keep up with crap! He's a good husband.. just scatter brained sometimes!
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



2 comments:
LOL! What a cute story! It's great he remembers his way home everyday huh? Thanks for this post - made me smile! :-)
Thanks for the support and encouraging words! I really appreciate hearing from people who are on the same IF journey. I live about 2 1/2 hours from OU. Are you close by? You are welcome to continue to visit my blog!
Post a Comment