Friday, October 10, 2008

BFN

It's officially a BFN. I'm heartbroken. I can probably never have children on my own. Unless God graces us with one. I don't know what else to say. I'm so hurt. I know Jeff and I are going to grieve for a while. It's hard. I thought this would work. I'm just so sad.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry. That's not what I wanted to see. Take all the time you need. Big hugs.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I am so upset to see your post. How disappointing and sad. I will be praying for you two that you can get through this and that God does a miracle for you in the way of children.
Marie

Nikki said...

I'm so so sorry Mel. I really am. My heart is broken for you. I wish there was something I could say or do to help.

Big hugs to you - I'm really really sorry! :-(

Anonymous said...

im so sorry Malanie my heart is broken for you but know that im prayin for you hun, don't lose hope! Nora (webMD borad)

Nichole said...

Mel,

I am so sorry! This IF stuff is so hard! I am sending big cyber ((HUGS)) your way!

Elana Kahn said...

I am so, so very sorry. I was so hoping for a much different post from you. G-d can create all sorts of miracles and I am still hoping that there will be one for you. *hugs*

debbie said...

I am very very sorry. i will be praying for you.

Darya said...

Just wanted to stop in and let you know I am thinking about you a lot and hoping you get a miracle really soon. (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Lauren said...

I'm so sorry, Melanie. I wish I could take away your pain. Sending you many ((((((((HUGS))))))))