Friday, November 7, 2008

Fall

I love this time of year. It's so pretty. And I like that it's not so stinkin' hot. I love to take pictures. We have this great walking trail in our neighborhood and it's so pretty right now. So, I took my cameras with me and took some pics. These are just a few. I took lots of film pics (I know.. very old fashioned) but I don't have them developed. I love to take film. Epecially with the great cameras that I have. I thought I would share a few of the pics with you all.

Not much else going on around here. Just researching adoption agencies and everything about adoption. Keep us in your prayers that we will choose the right one for us. Have a good one!!!





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures! I love nature scenes. They just speak so loudly!

Darya said...

Nice pics...looks so peaceful there. Makes me want to have a picnic!

Good luck with the adoption journey. I think about you a lot and hope everything works out for you. ~ Darya