Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update on my friend

My friend Narong, who was in the accident, passed away today. Jeff just called me and said he had just talked to the officer that has been with the family. He was with a family member and said most of them had gone home. Jeff did not want the other officer to have to say he passed away in front of the family so he asked if he was 10-7 which means out of service. He said yes, 10-7. That's so sad. He was such a great guy! He would do anything for anyone!! He was one of those people that everyone loved. I've known him for so long. Gosh, it was almost 30 years. That's a long time to know someone. We take life for granted. It's so short. I know Narong will be truely missed! Keep his family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'm really sorry Mel. I will keep Narong and his family in my prayers. I hope God grants them the strength they need at this time, and that Narong rests in peace.

Hugs to you. I can tell you were a true friend to him.