I took a few more pictures.. messing around and I think I will share them with ya'll. I got my film developed.. but.. they didn't tell me they don't print black and white, they just develope the film. How crazy is that. UGH. So now I have to find a place to print them. Geezle petes. Well, here are a few more that I was messing around with taking. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. And if I don't write anything before Thanksgiving, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!







2 comments:
Lovely pictures Mel! I LOVE black and whites of trees in fall. LOVE them!! You could make a calendar or something out of these!
I think snapfish may print them for you - have you tried there?
Sorry that the adoption process is going slow. Everything about our lives is about waiting, isn't it?
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
I absolutely love the pics! There is nothing better than a great black and white photo. I agree with Nikki - I think you can order black and whites through Snapfish.
Sorry the adoption thing is happening so slowly. So many people have asked me "why don't you just adopt." like it is an easy process. People are so naive to the cost and red tape it takes to adopt. Hang in there!
Big HUGS!
Post a Comment