Friday, October 3, 2008

Living the lazy life

I have spent this past week being completly lazy! It's been really nice. Jeff has waited on me hand and foot. He's so good to me. We've played a lot of gin rummy and playstation homerun derby. I beat him at gin rummy and he kicks my butt at the homerun derby. We've had a great week together. It's really nice spending time with him just him and I. With him working 2nd shift we don't really see much of each other and it's nice to spend all week with him. I could handle being lazy. I would like to go places though instead of just lay around like I've done. But, beggers can't be chosers.

I had an appt with the RE today. They checked my P4 level. He said that if I don't hear from him just keep doing what I'm doing. I usually hear from him by now so I guess I'm good. Jeff has done pretty good with the PIO shots. They hurt! I told Jeff they were a pain in the rear. HAHA. Today's shot was horrible but other than that he's done better. He's improving. I couldn't give those to myself. NO WAY!! I can't believe it's been almost a week since me ET. It's actually gone by really fast. I don't want to go back to work on Monday. Work sucks compared to spending time with Jeff. But, it's gotta come to and end. I guess.

Well, that's about it. I have nothing exciting to report because I have done nothing exciting. We were sitting around yesterday and Jeff told me that I get to take a field trip. I asked him where and what he ment. He said to the RE's office silly. OH.. well.. I really don't count that as a field trip. Being poked is not my idea of a fun field trip. Although we did go eat a little breakfast afterwards and we went to Bass Pro. It's nice having one in the city now. We don't have to drive to Missouri to go. So, that was my exciting field trip. Well, ya'll take care and if something exciting happens I'll post it.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Enjoy the lazy life Mel! Sounds like so much fun - you and your DH spending time together!

Good luck with beta next week - of course I'll be stalking you for updates!