I find myself constantly thinking about having a baby. Of course I think that is only natural. I realize that I'm thinking about it even when I think I'm not thinking about a baby. It's so crazy! My biological clock is screaming!!!! My uterus really, really wants to make a good home for a baby!!! I will be in the middle of my work and all of a sudden I find myself staring off into space thinking about how great it would be to be a mommy. The shower tends to be my prayer time. Of course I pray for lots of things in the shower, but it always ends with me asking God to please make me a mommy. If it's His will. I want to be a mommy so badly. I just find myself constantly thinking about it. How much fun we would have and what great parents we would be. Of course I'm sure it's not uncommon for women like me (infertiles) to think about it. Duh!!! We wanna be mommies! How can we not think about it. Especially if we are trying SO hard to have a baby. All the shots, the pills, the waiting, the nerves, the anxiousness, you name it we'll do it. I would stand on my head if that's what it took. It's just flat out crazy.
I know one day I will be a mom.. and a darn good one at that!! But, for now, I will just think about my baby and pray for my baby. I don't mind thinking. Daydreaming is healthy right?
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment