Well, I had to take my Follistim shot on the road tonight. We went to a place called Pops today. We decided to go there on our anniversary weekend. Just hang out and have fun and do a little road trip. Well, we got done eating and stuff and decided to go up Route 66 a little more. It was time for my shot so Jeff pulled into this shack of a gas station. It was nice let me tell ya! I told him I bet the bathroom is not clean at all. I was so right. I was SO nasty!!!!!!! There were ants and flys on the toilet seat. The bathroom smelled like sewage. NASTY!!! So, I busted out my pen and did it as fast as I could. Oh my gosh is was sick! I used a ton of alcohol wipes. Holy moly. The things we'll do to get pregnant. I new there wasn't another stop for a long while up the road so I knew I had to do it. Gross! I told Jeff that next time I get to pick the place to stop. He's not the one that has to go into the gross bathroom. Oh the joys!
No comments:
Post a Comment