We went for our meds consult on Wed. We got there and the nurse said she wasn't going to have time to do our consult. You should have seen my face. I was like.. that's what we are here for.. why didn't you call me. So, we did the "clap test" as my husband called it. She did show me how to do the Lupron. I was glad for that since I start on Sunday. The nurse told me that my doctor was on vacation and that she had a nurse walk out that morning. And, another nurse had quit earlier that week. Yicks. He leaves and all hell breaks loose. She sent us across the street to get blood drawn for tests. We both had to give 5 vials of blood. I was freaking out over the needle. Imagine that! I'm gonna have to get use to them.. I'm gonna get a lot of them shortly. But they will be worth it. That's about all the excitement that I've had lately. I start Lupron on the 13th. I go back to the RE on the 24th for my baseline ultrasound. It's getting closer and closer!!!! YAY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment