Thursday, July 24, 2008

Great appointment today!!

My appointment went great day. My RE was excited that I AF came to visit. He is so funny. He asked me about it and I told him she came yesterday. He raised both hands in the air and gave a cheer. Cracks me up. He had on his little yellow polka dot bow tie and monagrammed shirt with his initials on it. He's a nerd but ya just gotta love him!!!! He's awesome. I did my baseline ultrasound today. He said everything looks great. I'm right where I should be. I have 6 follies on the right and 8 follies on the left. They are all between 2 & 4mm. YAY!! I start Follistim on Saturday. I will take 175 units in the morning and then 150 units that night. Sunday I will just take 150 units both times. I'm gonna be stuck like a pig. Ouch! I didn't realize that I was gonna have to do the Follistim twice. But, it's worth it! I'm really excited. I'm starting to get nervous. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night. I think I was so nervous that things weren't going to go well and I was going to be cancelled or put off for a little bit. I truely just need to give my fear to God. It's so hard! I just prayed that everything would be okay. Everything is okay!

We had a great appointment. I'm really glad. I can't wait to see how my appointment goes on Monday. Well, I just get b/w then. I will go Mon., Wed., and Fri. of next week. Wednesday and Friday are both b/w and u/s. We'll see how my follies are doing. He said that we should be able to see tons of them all over the screen. YAY!! I'm excited. I love it when a plan comes together!

No comments: