My estrogen level was not great today. This sucks. I worry so much. I hate it. My RE called today and told me they are low. I was upset. So he increased my meds for today and I got back tomorrow for more b/w. OUCH! I'm nervous about it. Scares me to death. Although he was going to have me come in on Wed. like originally planned but he called me back and changed his mind. He didn't want my levels to go up and the too high. So he would rather check them tomorrow and Wed. I really like him. They also did my pre-op stuff today. I'm ready to go if my body will cooperate with me! Dang it all! I just want to stop worrying and being nervous and scared. The receptionist today was sad that she wouldn't be there for my ER. She is going on vacation. But, I told her she would be back for my ET. She was really excited. It's so rare to find a whole office that cares and is excited about your whole process. I love that office. I'm so glad God directed us there! It was a true blessing!
So, I'm sure I'll be posting again about my levels tomorrow. I just pray that they are good and things go smooth from here on out. God willing they will.
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



1 comment:
I hope your levels get better and you can proceed as scheduled. I love my clinic, too. They are extremely caring and I'm glad God led me to them, also. It's nice to have an understanding and supportive medical staff.
Post a Comment