Okay... I finally am able to get on the internet again! They couldn't fix our screen so they gave us a new one! YAY!!!!! Well, there's not been much going on though. I started bcp's. I don't think I like these. I think they have made me a little sick. Speaking of sick.. I got the fantastic stomach virus that has been going around. Yay me! That was fun. I went to the RE on the 2nd. I did my "clap test" and then we went and had our 5 vials of blood drawn. I hate that!!!!! My ball is rolling fast. I stop bcp on Sept. 8th and then go to the RE on the 10th. I start microdose Lupron on the 11th and Follistim on the 13th. Wow. It's coming up so fast! I'm super excited! Well, that's about it. I gotta go plan a Christmas party for the PD.
That's about it for now. I'm sure there will be lots more later!! YAY!!!!
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment