I had an appointment today with the RE. Things are looking good. I had 5-7 follies that are ready. YAY!!! I go back tomorrow to see if any more caught up and to discuss when I will do my trigger shot and when ER is. He said it was more than likely going to be Thursday. YAY!!! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. He seemed really pleased with how todays appointment went. My E2 level was 1540. That's great for me. And my lining was 10mm!!! That's the best that it has ever been. Go me!!!! I have this really full feeling. I can't eat much.. but that's okay. So I'll find out tomorrow when all this is going to go down. YAY!!!! I can't be more excited that my body cooperated (somewhat). Well, I know I'll update again tomorrow. My boss was excited. I went in and told her I had to go back tomorrow and she was thrilled. Then she told me she was giving me a raise!!!!!!! It is such a blessing! We need it to pay some of this debt off. Then she asked me if I get pregnant if I'm going to come back to work. Well, yeah if we can afford daycare and me working yes. I'd have to. Otherwise... nope! Well, that's it for now. I'm sure there will be more tomorrow.
2 comments:
Great update Melanie! I'm so excited for you!
That's so awesome!!! Go eggies go!!
Post a Comment