Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Here's an update

I went to the RE yesterday. He called and said to continue doing the 225iu of Follistim twice a day. Yicks. That is SO much medicine!!! I've already reordered one cartridge so I don't run out. I only have on more refill. He said my E2 level was 85.4. Not so good. DANG IT!!!! Why doesn't my body freakin' work??? It hates me. He said it has gone up so he just wants me to keep doing what I'm doing. I know it should be way higher than that. I go back tomorrow for E2 and u/s. We'll see where I stand there. I'm so hoping things have gotten better. Why is it so hard for me? Why doesn't my body cooperate? I just don't get it. I'm really, really hoping that my E2 level goes up. It needs a kick in the butt! My RE didn't seemed worried yet. So, I guess I'll wait and see.

At church on Sunday, a lady gave my mom a pendant to give to me. It is a a gold fruit basket with a few pearls on the side. Anyway. She knows that Jeff and I have had trouble getting pregnant. She has no clue what all we've done, just that my mom asks her sunday school class to pray for us. She told my mom that someone had given it to her daughter because she was having trouble getting pregnant. She got pregnant. So, she wanted to pass it along to me and just let me know that she is praying for me. As my mom is telling me this (at church) I'm in tears. It really means a lot when you know that people are praying for you. They want the best for you. It was so super sweet. I'm gonna write her a thank you letter. That's actually one of the nicest things anyone has done for me.

Tomorrow after my appointment we are going to the State Fair. YAY!!! I finally get to spend some time with Jeff. We haven't seen much of each other lately. Stupid criminals. So, I'm gonna pack my meds in an ice chest and go to the fair. I'm hoping it will keep cool the whole time we are there. It should because I usually put a million ice packs in there with it. I'm excited about the fair food. Yum!!!! It's always so not good for you.. but sooooo good!!! I can't wait.

Ya'll keep me in your prayers. Pray that if it's God's will that my E2 levels increase and we see lots of follies in the u/s tomorrow. Take care!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You're right - it's so nice to know there are people really praying for you! How sweet of that lady to send you that pendant! I hope it brings you the luck it brought her daughter.

Good luck with your appt tomorrow - let us know how it goes.