Today was my baseline u/s. I was excited because here I am thinking they are gonna find lots of follies. Well, that didn't happen. I know it's still early and all that crap but it just upsets me. I had 7 or 8 follies on the right side. Then he dug and dug to try to find the ones on the left. Then the RE says.. well.. I have to say no follies found on the left side. Well crap!!!! I swear my body hates me!!! It's like a sick joke. I'm hoping that by Monday he will be able to find some. I will start my Lupron tomorrow and then Follistim Sat. Maybe that will kick the follies in gear. Needless to say I was disappointed with my appointment. My RE didn't say much. He seemed to think it was okay. He told me that since I stopped bcp on Monday that I might get AF but not to worry if I don't. It's not that big of a deal. I do like my RE though. He's great. He was telling me that the weekend before our ER he is taking his wife to NYC to see a Broadway play or musical.. or whatever they feel like doing. He's doing it for her birthday. Such a nice guy. ANYWAY.
Well, maybe my body will start cooperating with me. I'm praying that God's will be shown to us. If we are ment to be biological parents then that would be fantastic to us! I am praying for God's guidance to lead me down the path He wants us to take. I just want my stupid body to cooperate and work. I'm no spring chicken.. but dang it I'm not an old fart either.
That's about it today. I'm sure from here on out I'll be updating regularly. I'm excited about this IVF and really really nervous and scared also. I just don't want it to turn out like last time. It's not going to. It's totally going to work. Positive attitude!!!
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment