Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why??????

I had another appointment today with the RE. They did u/s and E2. My lining had jumped from a 3 yesterday to a 7 today. YAY for that! My follies.. well... that's a different story. I had 4 follies around 10-11mm. The rest are not so bueno. RE told me that usually when they have 3 or less follies the cancel. He said I was borderline so he's not cancelling yet. YET??? ACK!!!! He did tell me that when him and his wife go to NYC they are going to St. Johns. He said it was the biggest or one of the biggest churches there. He told us he was going to pray for us that our follies get big like the church. He's so sweet. I don't want to be cancelled again. I don't know if I can handle that! I got back on Monday to check to see if the smaller follies have caught up to the bigger ones. He really wants to get lots of follies out of me. I don't know that that is going to happen. My E2 level was at 380 something. I missed the last number. Oh well. It's gone up since yesterday. So that's good. I don't get why part of my body is willing to cooperate while the other part isn't. Get it together would ya!!!! Can't we all just get along??? I want everything to work. UGH! So I'm going to pray really hard that my follies catch up with each other. I know it's all in God's hands. I have to accept that which ever way this goes. I just know that it is going to be really hard and sad if I get cancelled. BUT, I'm not getting cancelled!!!!! This is going to work. Just like the little engine that could. My small follies need to start saying.. I think I can I think I can.

Say prayers for me that my follies will catch up with each other and that everything goes smoothly. I'm tired of the roadblocks and stuff I've had to take. I'm sure I'll write on Monday when I find out how things are going.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to not have your body respond to medication! Good luck to you - sending your follicles major growth vibes!