I have made it to ER. I get to do my trigger shot at 1:30am this morning. YAY!!!! I'm super excited about getting to ER. I had an appointment today. My lining was at 12mm (best ever!!), my E2 level was 2600. I didn't have to take any Follistim today! He said my follies were good. I have 4 really good ones and a few that are a bit smaller. He thinks maybe they might catch up but he's not really worried about it. I have so much going through my head right now I don't know how I'm going to sleep. I just want Thursday to get here. RE is thinking ET will be Sunday. I just pray that our eggies fertilize and grow and implant in my plump lining. I'm glad I wasn't cancelled this cycle. Jeff has told me that whatever happens is what is meant to be. I agree. It's all in God's hands. It always has been. He's totally in control of our lives. We just have to let Him take over.
I'm ready for this! I know Jeff is totally going to take care of me. He said he didn't want me doing ANYTHING. I have taken the next week off of work to just be lazy. I think it will be good for me. I need a little break from work anyway. They will just think I'm on vacation. They have no idea that we are doing IVF. That way I don't get tons of questions and stuff. We both like it that way.
I know I will be posting on Thursday. I know I'll have lots to post about. I want to see if Jeff can take pics of me before I go in to the ER. We'll see. I think I'm going to ask them if I can wear the pendant that the lady at church gave me. I asked the nurse today if I had to take off my polish on my toes. I don't!! YAY. I don't like naked toes. Hehehe. I'm silly like that. Well, I will post more later. I'm sure I'll have a story. Please keep us in your prayers.
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



3 comments:
Good luck Melanie! Hope all goes smoothly at the ER.
Good luck, Melanie!
Hello Melani - it's me again! :-)
Just wanted to let you know I've tagged you. Details are on my blog!
Post a Comment