Thursday, September 25, 2008

ER went great!!!!!

ER went really well today. They got 9 eggies!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I am thrilled!!!!!!!! My RE said that he poked something and I bled a little but he put pressure on it and it was okay. I feel really good! Not much cramping. Just a little loopy. I'll know tomorrow how many fertilized. So if you are praying people please pray that they fertilize and grow. I don't really know what else to say. I found out that I'm my nurses favorite patient. That made me feel good. I love her. I love that office. I love my RE!!!!! Well, I'm gonna go lay in bed and drink my gatorade. Jeff is bringing me chinese food. YUM! I'm starving like marvin. I'll update ya later on how things are going.

1 comment:

Elana Kahn said...

Just so you know...they only retrieved 8 with me, so you're already ahead!!!! I don't remember, though, are you doing ICSI? If you are, then you'll most definitely have a better fertilization rate than I did. I didn't do ICSI and my fertilization rate was 50%, but only two of them kept growing and those are the two that are still growing! I'm wishing you lots of growing embryo vibes!