My body is somewhat cooperating this go around. I'm still praying really hard that it continues to go well. I had an RE appt. today. We did u/s and E2. My RE called me and told me that my E2 was 239!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He told me last time at stim day 5 it was 37.8. Much better. And I had LOTS of follies!!! I even had some on the left side. They were bigger than last time and more than last time. I have several that are between 9-10mm. I don't think they ever got that big last time. I am to continue doing 225iu of Follistim twice a day. I guess my body like the high dose of Follistim. I know I'm going to have to have him call in more Follistim. I'm gonna run out over the weekend. I was soooo super excited when our RE called. He seemed really please. He was crackin' me up. He said to make sure Jeff took care of me today and to have a wonderful day and just kept going with funny little things. He's such a hoot. I go back tomorrow for another u/s (I think) and E2. It was suppose to be Friday but he is taking his wife to NYC. How nice of him! Jeff and I were at the State Fair today when the RE called. I had looked at a purse (I'm really not a purse girl) that I thought was cute. He told me to buy it and celebrate my little victory! YAY!! My hubby is so sweet! I love him!!!!!
I just needed to share my good news. I'm praying that this works. If we get to the ER (which we will) I'll be relieved. Then to the ET. Then.... drum roll please.... to the positive beta. This is going to work!!!! Welp, that's my update for today. I'm very excited. I'll have more later!!! Keep your prayers going for us. They are much needed and VERY appreciated!
Instagram Dump July - December 2025
8 months ago



3 comments:
Yay! So glad things are working! Good luck for the u/s tomorrow - can't wait for your update! Fingers crossed for your ER, ET and of course BFP!!
I'm so happy for you that you got a great report! Good luck!
Woo hoo!!! I'm so glad to hear that your body is being good to you. Here are some major follie growing vibes for you! ~~~~~
Post a Comment